Ladies, It’s Time to Explore the Road Less Travelled
Travel is not a trend, it’s a need of the hour. It’s meditation for body as well as the soul and this is exactly what today’s woman long for. Juggling between the professional and personal life is no excuse to not pamper yourself. In fact, that’s a reason enough to spoil yourself. So ladies, on this International Woman’s Day, The Road Less Travelled brings to you an opportunity to indulge in the luxury of life in the form of THE MARCH OF EVE, BEAS KUND!
THE MARCH OF EVE, BEAS KUND is an all women trek for 7 Nights and 8 Days to Beas Kund in the Kullu Valley, the heart of the Western Himalayas. Whether you are a house wife or a working woman, you are the one who is always busy looking after others. It’s time to take a break from all the hustle bustle and let us look after you. While you live one of your wildest dreams – EXPLORE THE HIMALAYAS, we, The Road Less Travelled team will make sure that you are given the royal treatment you so deserve to get.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
Here are the luxuries THE MARCH OF EVE, BEAS KUND trek offers to you:
- Stay at luxury resorts in Manali
- Stay in brand new Alpine tents during the trek
- Supply of brand new Alpine sleeping bags with fleece inners & air mattresses during the trek
- Team of chefs to provide 3 course customised hot meals, 4 times a day, through the trip
- An advance team travelling ahead to welcome you at each location
- Services of an astronomy expert to introduce you into the world of the stars
- Talk by a mountaineering expert on trekking in the Himalayas
- Experienced Himalayan guides assisting you through the walk
- Experienced Himalayan culture through a visit to Kais village with cultural performances & meals
- Services of porters to carry our luggage
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Stay at Serenity Spa, Manali for 3 nights
- 2 way private airport transfers in Innovas (4 guests a vehicle)
- Services of representatives from ‘The Road Less Travelled’ from Chandigarh to Chandigarh.
- Bottled Water throughout the trek.
- All campsite arrangements including high altitude tents, sleeping bags, dining
- Horses for carrying our duffel bags
- Air Mattress
- Services of experienced Trek guides, ski instructors, helpers, porters, 3 cooks with 8 helpers
- Services of 3 experienced mountaineers for the whole tour
THE MARCH OF EVE, BEAS KUND – A Trip No Woman Should Miss
“If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you are always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
As a woman, it’s your responsibility to take your life in your own hands and chase your dreams. Not just help the loved ones go after what they want but also go after what you want. Dream of the Moon? Go after it! Right now, wish to be at the top of the world and we will make the wish come true.
The trek to Himalayas will be that one experience which will change you inside out forever, for the better. Even if you are not a traveller, The Road Less Travelled recommends you to hit the road to Beas Kund with us.
Are you tempted to pack your bags and hit the Himalayas with TRLT? If yes, then don’t wait. Get the itinerary and other details of the trek here https://www.theroadlesstravelled.in/adventure-trip-events/the-march-of-eve-beas-kund.
Book your trip now so that we can together celebrate International Woman’s Day – the adventurous way!